Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wind Advisory for Las Vegas and Southern Nevada

Jalal (Glory), 12 Alá’ (Lofitines) 172 BE - Saturday, March 12, 2016 about 6:58 AM Pacific Standard Time

A wind advisory was issues for Southern Nevada early this morning. According the the website I checked we can expect winds between 25 to 35 miles per hour with gust up to 45 mph. I haven't looked outside yet so I don't know how strong the wind is my my neighborhood. I plan to take a walk later this morning or early this afternoon. I suppose I'll have to wear a wind breaker and a hat.

I have two or three baseball type hats I can were, but only one of them fits me well enough to wear it in the wind. Since I use a walker I can't chase my hat if it blows off my head. Perhaps I should put my hair in a pony tail. When I watched the channel three news yesterday one of the anchors suggested that people with long hair put their hair up in a pony tail. That would prevent my hair from blowing in my face and I wouldn't have to wear a hat.

No comments: