Monday, March 21, 2016

Motivation Monday: Monday Morning Motivation

Kamal (Perfection), 2 Bahá (Splendour), 173 BE - Monday, March 21, 2016 about 7:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time

It's a beautiful Monday morning here in Las Vegas. The pigeons are cooing and a dog is yelping. It appears that the warm spring weather has made the birds happy and motivated them to spread their morning cheer to the neighborhood. The weather didn't motivate the dog's happiness, but it's possible the dog either wanted someone to let him out of his apartment or into it. The way animal and other noises echo in this neighborhood I can't tell where the dog was when he was yelping. He finally stopped so apparently he got whatever it was he wanted.


Spring is in the air
Scattering pollen sneezing
and warmer weather

I haven't opened the blinds or the door yet to check if the wind is blowing in my neighborhood. I don't thin very many people are up because the only noises I hear are animal noise. I don't even hear the neighbor playing music which is good because I'm not motivated to list to his favorite singers this morning.

Morning motivation
To take my medication
And then make myself stay up.

The only thing I was motivated to do was get up and take my medication. Since I'm up I'm not going to lay back down. So I need to accomplish something this morning. I'm going to post this and then see what else I can accomplish before breakfast.

No comments: