Sunday, March 06, 2016

Spiritual Sunday: My Mother's Favorite Scriptures

Jamal (Beauty), 6 Alá’ (Lofitines), 172 BE - Sunday, March 6, 2016 about 7:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

I was looking through my Mother's poetry journal yesterday. There were several poems in it that I haven't copied into the book of her poems I'm compiling. I also found some of my mother's favorite scripture verses. She had copied the verse from the Baha'i writing, but I'm not sure of the source because she just copied the verse and didn't put where they were located or who revealed them.

I know some of the verse were revealed by Baha'u'llah, so all I have to do is figure out the source. The other verses (those I'm not sure about) I think are from 'Abdu'l-Baha's writings. I'll have to set aside a couple of hours to do look at online sources with the writings to find out more about them.

No comments: