Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday Thoughts and Events: January 21, 2016

Istijlal (Majesty), 3 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 172 BE - Thursday, January 21, 2016 about 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

I could call this Forgetful Thursday, but that wouldn't be completely true. I did remember to do everything except on thing today. I forgot to take the pill I'm supposed to take once a week. Since I have to take it on an empty stomach, I'll have to take it on Friday morning this week and continue that the rest of the year. I know why I forgot to take. I didn't put it down on my schedule and it is not in the pill box I use to keep track of my medication.

On the bright side, I did remember to get my car smog tested today and then go to the DMV to have my car tag renewed. However, I'll have to return to my old method of keeping track of my pill. Until this week, I put it down on my calendar to take the pill. I'll do that from now on and that way I'll remember to take the pill.

No comments: