Saturday, January 09, 2016

Summary Saturday: What did I accomplish this week?

Jalal (Glory), 10 Sharaf (Honor), 172 BE - Saturday, January 9, 2016 about 12:16 PM Pacific Standard Time

What did I accomplish this week? Judging from the bruises on each arm a great deal. I had a medical procedure on Monday that left bruises on my right arm. The tests I had Monday required injecting me with a fluid for a CT scan that I needed for a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, January 6. Then on Thursday, I gave several vials of blood for blood tests proceeding my doctor's appointment on Thursday, January 14. I also have out patient surgery scheduled for Thursday, February 4. I still have to schedule an appointment for February 1 or 2 for test I need before the surgery.

What did I accomplish this week? I set writing goals for 2016. This year I want to finish editing one novel and finish writing another. The first thing I will do with this is print off the chapters I need to edit so that I can have them ready to start editing this coming week. I might print off some of the chapters in the other book so that I can figure out what I want to do next.

The last thing I accomplished this week was starting a Tai Chi class. The class is every Friday at 10:00 AM. I almost talked myself out of the class because I though it was a chair exercise class which I do not find challenging or interesting. The Tai Chi class is different because it is challenging, interesting, and fun. Perhaps it is fun because it is challenging.

No comments: