Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Transformation Tuesday: How Not to Raise my Blood Pressure

Fidal (Grace), 8 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 172 BE - Tuesday, January 26, 2016 about 3:45 PM Pacific Standard Time


Beautiful Tuesday
I spent the morning offline
Went to the doctor

Driving across Las Vegas can be an interesting experience. Fortunately, this morning's drive was a bit boring, which is the way it should be when going to see the doctor. Interesting driving experiences raise my blood pressure and I don't want when I'm driving to a doctor's appointment.

Beautiful Tuesday
I picked up two prescriptions
and purchased new pens.

I used to use different colored pens when I made my offline journal entries, but for the past few months I have used only black ink pens. This makes it difficult to tell one entry from the next if I don't use a different color pen for the entry date or title. Today I decided that I needed to go back to using different colored ink pens for my entries. If I can find a past entry easily then it cuts down on my frustration which helps keep my blood pressure low (This is my own theory).

No comments: