Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Midweek Reflections on the Second Week in January 2016

Idal (Justice), 14 Sharaf (Honor), 172 BE - Wednesday, January 13, 2016 about 7:48 AM Pacific Standard Time

It's a beautiful January morning here in Las Vegas. The temperature at 6:56 AM was 35 degrees and rising. It is suppose to get up to about 36 degrees by 8:00 AM. It is mostly sunny with snow on Mount Charleston. It's a nice winter day to remain indoors where it is warm. Therefore, I'm not planning on doing much today except making some phone calls and writing a couple of checks.


Snow on the Mount
A could day in Las Vegas:
When will it warm up?

My exercise plan for today is walking through the house or going outside to the mail box. I want to get the laundry ready for a trip to the laundromat sometime later this week or early next week. I also have to go somewhere for a smog check because my tag is due for renewal on January 27. On Thursday I have a doctor's appointment at 10:00 AM and then on Friday I have a Tai Chi class at 9:30 or 10:00 AM. This afternoon I have to move the car from the front of the apartment to the back because they street sweep cleans the street between 7:30 and 8:00 AM on Friday; I don't want another parking ticket so I have to move the car to the alley before the city street sweeper arrives.

No comments: