Tuesday, December 11, 2012

That Time of Afternoon in Las Vegas


Fidál (Grace), 19 Qawl (Speech), 169 BE – Tuesday, December 11, 2012 about 1:60 P.M. Pacific Time

It’s that time of afternoon, when weariness sets in. That time of day, when not matter how many cups of coffee I drink both my body and mind want a nap. I have so much writing and housework to do that I don’t want to go to sleep. Unfortunately, my body wants a short nap.

I’m tired. I’m yawning. I want to get away from the computer and doze off for a little while. I don’t want to sleep very long because I have work to do. Tonight is the Feast of Questions and I want to be awake enough to drive to the Feast and back safely.

I suppose the only thing to do is to pick up my prayer book and go to the couch. If I don’t take a nap I’m going to continue to node and yawn. Since I want to attend feast I will let this be that time of afternoon when I nap.

No comments: