Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Struggle goes on


Jalál (Glory), 4 Masá’il (Questions), 169 BE – Saturday, December 15, 2012 about 3:45 P.M. Pacific Time

It’s Saturday afternoon in Las Vegas and the struggle goes on. What struggle you may ask, the struggle to clean out my mother’s closet, to clean off her dresser, and to write. I’m doing all right with the writing, the problem comes in when cleaning out the closet.

I have to give most of my mother’s clothes away and I don’t want to. However, I can’t wear them. I can wear very few of my mother’s clothes and I don’t want to keep a closet full of clothes I can’t wear, so the only option is to give them away. I suppose I could have a yard or garage sale, but I’m not feeling up to doing that. 

I’m not sure why I’m having so much difficulty cleaning out a closet. I took some of the clothes out of the closet and brought them into the living room. They are lying on a bar stool waiting for me to go through them and put them in bags to give away. Sometimes I want to get someone else to go through the clothes, but this is something I feel I have to do myself.

No comments: