Monday, May 10, 2010

I am Optimistic today

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Jamál (Beauty), 167 BE – Monday, May 10, 2010 about 12:04 PM Pacific Time

I am feeling rested and optimistic today. Normally it is one or the other, but not both at the same time. I woke up this morning feeling this way. Sometimes I wake up optimistic and the feeling does not last, but today the emotion remains.

This is a busy week because Mom has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I have an appointment to have a heart scan on Wednesday. In addition, Mom is supposed to get her hearing aid sometime this week. She will also be picking up new glasses either this week or next week.

I turned on the cool air at the beginning of the month. The air conditioner has come on two or three times so far this month. The weather in Las Vegas is still cool and the winds are going to pick up again today. My optimistic attitude could have something to do with the weather.  I do not like extremely cold or hot temperatures, so that could have something to do with my mood.

No comments: