Saturday, October 10, 2009

I bought some Halloween cookies

Jalál (Glory), 14 Mashiyyat (Will), 166 BE – Saturday, October 10, 2009 about 1:59 PM Pacific Time

I bought a tray of two dozen Halloween cookies yesterday. The cookies are chocolate and vanilla decorated like carved pumpkins. There are enough cookies to last several days because the only one's in the house are my mother and myself.

I had two cookies for breakfast this morning. I found one disadvantage to having false teeth and eating cookies. I can't seem to bit off a piece of the cookie. I think the issues is getting used to the dentures and I'm sure I won't have this problem very long.

I solve the problem this morning by dunking my cookies in my coffee. I like to dunk my cookies in coffee, so not being able to bit off a piece of cookie isn't a problem. Dunking a cookie in coffee changes the taste of the cookie and the coffee.

Chocolate cookies
and hot coffee for breakfast
morning happiness.

No comments: