Monday, October 19, 2009

The idea is to focus

Kamál (Perfection), 4 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 166 BE – Monday, October 19, 2009 about 1:27 PM Pacific Time

I have a lot of work to do in the next few days. Therefore, I am going to have to focus on the moment. Whatever I am working on at the moment is the focus. I get interrupted about every five minutes or less, so focusing is becoming difficult.

All right, this is my own fault. I am behind and have to catch up, therefore, I get interrupted more. The farther behind I am the more interruptions occur. The closer a deadline is the more interruptions occur. I suspect it might be a law of the universe or at least one of Murphy's Laws.

When interruptions occur I can ignore them, put them off and deal with the issue later, or deal with the issue immediately. Lately, the interruptions are the type I have to deal with immediately. Perhaps this is part of the process of transformation or dealing with tests and difficulties.

No comments: