Friday, October 02, 2009

Monday I have techs coming in all day

The plumber is coming to fix the pipes to the bathtub on Monday. The guy who does the yearly checks on the central air unit is coming on Monday. I am staying home all day Monday, so this weekend I need to get a filter for the air conditioner. I am not sure what else I need to buy perhaps soda or a jug of tea. I have enough water, but we do not have soda.

This weekend between writing, I will clean the bathroom. I also have to go to the laundromat; however, I think I can put that off until Sunday. I have no desire to do much driving this weekend. I have to do some driving, but I can select where I want to go. I cannot drive and clean the bathroom at the same time.

The tub is the problem. The water is slow draining from it and when I used the plunger, it brought up stuff from the drain. Now I have to wash the tub, perhaps I should go to the laundromat on Saturday. That way I can wash the rags I want to use to clean the tub and while the cloths are washing, I can walk down to the supermarket to get a filter for the air conditioner.

No comments: