Monday, May 07, 2007

Invaders in my back yard

10 Jamal 164 B.E. – Monday, May 7, 2007

Well they’re back, I saw the kids retrieving toys again tonight. It was during the news, when Mom and I were eating supper. I’m going to have to keep an eye out tomorrow and see where they are entering the backyard. I may have to go out and see if I can do something about the loose board myself. I think this is a recent issue. I’m still not all that worried about it. I suspect the kids parents don’t know they’re entering this yard through a loose board. I don’t think the kids realize we see them.

Invaders in my backyard sounds like a good title for a story. I’ll have to keep that in mind. However, if the kids are going to make coming into my yard a daily habit, I’m going to have to figure out a way to put a stop to it. Yesterday I asked what ‘Abdu’l-Baha would do in this situation. I don’t think he would let it go on, but I do think he would use a wise approach. I’m not sure what the wise approach is at this time. I think they are coming into the yard from the house directly across the fence. I’ve looked in that backyard and from the play equipment, there appears to be children living there; although there are probably children living in all the houses on Sweeny, which is the name of the next street in that direction.

No comments: