Sunday, May 27, 2007

500 Entries

11 ‘Azamat 164 B.E. - Sunday, May 27, 2007

I finally did it, I completed 500 entries in The Snowflake Chronicles, my writing.com blog. This means that I get to start a new blog on that site. The name of the new blog is Snow Melt. I’m beginning that blog on Memorial Day (Monday, May 28, 2007). I decided to make the first 26 entries alphabetical entries, which will take me through Nur.

I’m going experiment with the entries in Snow Melt, expand my writing. I’ve created the blog, but haven’t put the first entry in yet. I’ll do that after midnight writing.com time (Eastern Daylight Time), which isn’t too long from now. I feel like celebrating, but I’m not sure how to celebrate the completion of The Snowflake Chronicles.

Since I’ve completed The Snowflake Chronicles, my next project will be to delete some old entries from this blog. I think I’ll delete everything up until the beginning of 2007. When I delete entries, I make sure I save them to a manuscript and burned it on a CD, this way I can always go back, read them and find writing ideas.

No comments: