Monday, November 20, 2006

Industrious

17 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 20, 2006

My entire weekend has been one big blur of activity. Whether it was industrious or not is a question that remains up in the air. The weekend was productive, but since I am doing an alphabetical theme in this blog industrious was the only word that fitted the title of the entry.

I wasn’t home either Saturday or Sunday. On Saturday, my mother and I attended two Ruhi courses. Saturday morning from 9 a.m. to 12 noon, we participated in Book 4: The Twin Manifestations on the east side of Las Vegas. Then stopped at a gas station, got gas and went home to feed the cats. After feeding the cats, (they got their dry food in the house) we went to the west side of town to the Baha’i Center. From 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m., we participated in Book 6: Teaching the Cause. Then we returned home, to find out we hadn’t remembered to turn the lights on when we left the house. I don’t remember what time we got home because I didn’t look at the clock.

Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (I think that was the time) we again participated in Ruhi Book 6, on the east side, and we finished the first section. Then we remained at the lady’s house until after her devotional service which was from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. I got all the tires aired on my car and then we went home. We fed the cats (this time the were able to have their food on the patio), rested a little while and then went to a panel discussion at the Baha’i Center at 7:00 p.m. after the discussion we stayed for refreshments and got home about 9:00 or 9:30 p.m.

That was my entire weekend. The only ones who eat at home those days were the cats.

No comments: