Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Morning Epiphany

Jamál (Beauty), 7 Bahá (Splendour), 174 BE - Sunday, March 26, 2017 CE about 10:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

I realized late last night or early this morning, while composing today's entry in my in my writing.com blog, that I have a positive outlook on the future of humanity. After meditating on this for a few minutes, I decided that this outlook comes from being a Baha'I. I look beyond the present situation of the human race to a time when world peace will be establishes. 

I know this positive outlook didn't occur immediately after I declared my belief in Baha'u'llah. It took a while for it to develop. The things that changed my negative attitude to a positive one was reading the scriptures and saying the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah and the Central Figures of the Baha'I Faith. Studying and meditating on the sacred scriptures changed my view of the future of the human race. 

No comments: