Monday, March 06, 2017

Monday Meanderings: It's Been a Good Day, So Far

Kamál (Perfection), 6 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 173 BE - Monday, March 6, 2017 CE about 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time 

It's been a good day, so far. We went to a couple of food banks this morning to pick up some foodstuff. Living on a fixed income is a pain because we can't always chose the type of food I want to eat. In addition we can't go out to eat at higher end restaurants. I know this sounds odd, but maintaining a decent weight is difficulty when you don't have any control over the type of food you eat. It's also difficulty to follow an eating plan for medical issues. 

It's been a good day, so far. I managed to do some writing this morning before we left for the food banks. When we returned I logged into writing.com and did some reviews. I also did some surveys this afternoon. I enjoy doing most of the surveys. Sometimes I get frustrated because I don't qualify for a survey. Sometimes I get a bit frustrated because some surveys take so long and keep asking the same question phrased differently. My frustration usually leaves when I see that I've either earned points or cash. 

It's been a good day, so far. The March/April issues of The American Baha'I came today. Now I have something interesting to read before I go to sleep or when I take a break from the computer. I also have something to take with me when I go to medical appointments. It usually take at least an hour to see one of my doctors or a nurse practitioner. I usually see the doctor about every three or four appointments and the rest of the time I see the nurse. 

It's been a good day, so far. I'm singing off now because I have other things to do inorder for it to remain a good day. 

No comments: