Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday Review: A Very Good Week

Jalál (Glory), 18 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness), 173 BE - Saturday, March 18, 2017 CE about 12:00  PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's been a very good week for writing and reviewing. I wrote two St.  Patrick's Day limericks, which is as close as I come to celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I started a short story for a contests plus I responded to several blog prompts. This weekend I have to finish a newsletter and the story I started. I'm not sure if that is all I have to do this weekend. I'll find out as the days pass. 

Monday is the vernal equinox. The first day of spring is always nice. It is also Naw-Ruz the New Year that I celebrate. Therefore, after I finish the newsletter, I'll write a Dear Me letter to myself in one of my online journals. Other than that I'm planning to relax and take a short walk on Saturday and Sunday sometime. 

No comments: