Saturday, February 04, 2017

Creation Saturday: Dealing with Depression

Jalál (Glory), 18 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 173 BE - Saturday, February 4, 2017 AD about 12:46 PM Pacific Standard Time

First, I have the right date on this entry. I'm not sure what caused the confusion in dates except that when I sit up the writing.com journal entry I use the Baha'I date in I didn't check as close as I usually do.  Since I'm changing the way I make those entries I don't think I'll have that problem any more. I've been putting all the dates in at once. I'm changing that when I set the new entry up on Sunday or Monday. Instead o f putting all the date in at once, I'll just take it one day at a time. 

Second, I'm dealing with a bit of depression this afternoon. Part of the cause could be too many sweets. I had two donuts for my first breakfast and then for my second breakfast I had hotcakes with syrup. I'm feeling better now which means I can get back to reviewing and editing. I don't think I'll do any surveys today.  This morning I uploaded the scanner to the National Consumer Panel website and yesterday I put the one prescription I picked up this week in that RX Views Dairy. 

I don't want to aggravate the depression by doing anything that I know will frustrate me today. Once I feel that I can handle frustration a little better then I'll go back to doing survey. I don't think taking one or two days off is going to make much difference. I'll probably go back to doing the surveys sometime on Sunday. In the mean time writing, reviewing and editing doesn't frustrate me. In fact it makes me feel better emotionally. 

No comments: