Monday, February 06, 2017

Motivational Monday: Coffee and Motivation

Motivational Monday: Coffee and Motivation 

Kamál (Perfection), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 173 BE - Monday, February 6, 2017 AD about 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time 

It’s Monday morning and time to get motivated for the rest of the week. I've had two cups of coffee so that should motivate me this morning. I've updated my status on Facebook a couple of times and made entries in two writing.com journals. Those entries responded to three blog prompts. I also reviewed the prologue to a novel.  

Coffee motivates 
Wakes up my mind and body 
Curiosity aroused 

For breakfast I had a banana and chocolate covered doughnut. I know that isn't the best breakfast in the world, but that's what I had this morning and I'm not going to regret it. I have a lot to do today and for the rest of the week. I have to call my doctor about 9:00 AM to request the renewal of a prescription. I also have some surveys to do and a poem or story to write. I started the poem last night. I finished the first stanza and then got stuck on the second. Maybe I need more coffee or a short walk. 

No comments: