Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday At Last

Istiqlál (Independence), 11 Mulk (Dominion), 173 BE - Friday, February 17, 2017  CE about 9:374 AM Pacific Standard Time 

Friday at last 
The week seemed to pass fast 
Almost the end of the month 

It's cloudy and rainy here in Las Vegas. I'm not sure how much rain we received in my section of town, but I know we received a litter because raindrop woke me up early this morning. At least, I think it was raindrops; however, I didn't get up to look out the window. Looking out the window before for dawn doesn't do much good because it's still dark outside. 

I have a lot to do today. I  have reviews on writing.com. I have two chapters to edit. I have to keep busy today to avoid worrying about something I can't do anything about. I waiting for money to hit my PayPal account. It should come soon, at least I hope it comes soon because I need the money. The only thing that keeps me from worrying is prayer, writing, editing and doing surveys. There is something to be said for procrastination when it procrastinating worrying. 

No comments: