Sunday, February 26, 2017

Procrastination and Gaps Solitaire

Jamál (Beauty), 2 Ayyám-i- (The Days of Há), 173 BE - Sunday, February 26, 2017 CE about 11:52 AM Pacific Standard Time 

I'm having some issues updating this blog on a regular basis. I think my main problem is procrastination. My procrastination is caused by worrying. Worrying encourages me to play Gaps Solitaire instead of writing or doing anything else. Now that I've stated my problems I can do something about it. 

Now that I've stated the problem what do I do about it? I think the best thing to do is simply to procrastinate playing the game. Make myself a handwritten To Do List and when I find myself wanting to play Gaps check the list. I've been making myself a To Do List in a document on the computer. However, since I don't have printer cartridges my printer doesn't work properly. I'll have to scrape up the money to get the printer cartridges in March. 

That last paragraph brought me to another issue which is living on a fixed income. My fixed income needs fixing. Go ahead, laugh at that pun. At least I still have my sense of humor which is becoming weirder all the time.  I wish everyone a happy Sunday. 


No comments: