Sunday, February 07, 2016

On the First Day of Dominion

Jamal (Beauty), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 172 BE - Sunday, February 7, 2016 about 12:21 PM Pacific Standard Time


Beautiful Sunday
The first day of Dominion
The Feast Day of Mulk

As I sit here listening to the neighborhood noises, I realize that I'm feeling better for the first time since Thursday. Apparently it's taken me that long to recover from the outpatient surgery I had on Thursday, February 4. I'm having peanut butter on English muffins, scones, orange slices, chocolate milk, and ice tea for breakfast this afternoon. It took me half a day to wake up, feel better, and get myself moving today.

Sunday awakening
at 2:30 AM to change positions
for my morning meditations
went back to sleep while I was setting up.

I should know better then to go back to sleep when I'm setting up because that's when I have my weirdest and most memorable dreams. I'm not getting into the dream here because I may want to use it in a story or poem in the coming week. I know why I had the dream now all I have to do is figure what to do about it (other then putting it in my dream journal). Maybe I'll just let it rest for a while. I have more important things to deal with right now then a weird dream.

No comments: