Sunday, February 28, 2016

Catching up

Jamal (Beauty), 3 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há), 172 BE - Sunday, February 28, 2016 about 10:26 AM Pacific Standard Time


I'm catching up
I'm finishing what I started
before going to the emergency room

On Friday, February 19, I attempted some early morning writing. I had to get offline because of stomach pain and the dry heaves. I went to the Emergency Room sometime between 11:00 AM and Noon. I don't remember when I had my friend drive me because I was in too much pain to care about the time.

On the morning of Saturday, February 20, I had an umbilical hernia repaired and was out of it the rest of the day. On Sunday, February 21, I was conscious of what was going on around me, but I didn't care. I got out of the hospital on Monday afternoon, February 22, and begin the recovery process. I wasn't able to sit at the computer or go online for any amount of time unit Wednesday, February 24, since then I've been attempting to catch up on my on line commitments.

No comments: