Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Thoughts on Love and Romance

Jamal (Beauty), 8 Mulk (Dominion), 172 BE - Sunday, February 14, 2016 about 10:04 AM Pacific Standard Time


It's Valentine's Day!
It's the day to celebrate love
And for lovers to give each other gifts.

I'm single. I'm not in a romantic relationship. I'm not looking for a romantic relationship. However, at 69 years young, I believe that I do have some experience with love and romantic relationships. I'm not an expert, but then I don't think anyone is an expert on either of these subjects. I have learned one thing from my romantic lesions which is that each romantic relationship and romance is different. It doesn't matter how many relationships a person is involved over the course of his or her life each one is different from the one before.

The best Valentine's Day Gift
Contrary to what the Valentine's Day ads say
Has very little to do with the price of the gift.

Love flows from one heart to another Therefore, the best gift is one given from the heart of the lover to the beloved. Give something meaningful between the lover and the beloved on Valentine's Day. Give something that says "I love you" in actions rather then words because this is the most romantic gift anyone can give or receive.

No comments: