Saturday, August 08, 2015

Saturday Summery of the first week in August 2015

Jalal (Glory), 8 Kamál (Perfection), 172 BE - Saturday, August 8, 2015 about 12:34 pm Pacific Daylight Time

To paraphrase or mess up the lyrics of a half-remembered song "It was a very good week"! Of course it's always a good week when I accomplish something. This week I responded to blog prompts on writing.com, wrote one story, and a couple of poems. I managed to make a few entries in this blog and in Poet 999's Thoughts on Writing and Other stuff. I also did some housework other then taking out the trash and washing the dishes.

Last night, I had to take a prescription pain table for lower back pain. It alleviated the pain, but it's taken me half the day to fully wake up and get moving. I have to go to the supermarket tomorrow for some needed items. I don't think I will get much because I've go plenty of food in the house. All though I think I should check the coffee because I got a coupon for some sort of coffee through the mail.

I encountered issues with afternoon writing this week. I did fine writing before 12 noon, but I couldn't think of anything to find anything to write in the afternoon. I didn't even want to write in my pen and paper journal. I also found myself fantasizing when I was doing dishes. I have to do better this coming week, so I think I will attempt to recite prayers while I'm doing dishes. Reciting prayers helps keep me focused which in turn encourages writing, exercising, and housework.

No comments: