Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Housework is My Exercise Program

Fidal (Grace), 6 Asmá’ (Names), 172 BE - Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:53 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Housework is my exercise program. I organized part of my kitchen this morning and then picked up some stuff off the living room floor. I feel good this afternoon. I feel as if I could write all night, which isn't a good idea since I have to go shopping on Wednesday morning. I suppose I could wait until Wednesday afternoon, but the weather report says to expect rain in the afternoon. Since I don't like driving in the rain because I drive with my window down (I can't open my door from the inside).

I have more to do in the kitchen because I moved only the containers that were on the floor. I put a couple under the desk that holds my coffee and toaster. The rest I put between the desk and the refrigerator. Then I put several bottles of water in the freezer and cans of soda in the lower part of the refrigerator. Next I put my old grocery laundry cart next to the window so that I could put my dirty laundry in it. That way I don't have to walk in the other room when I put dish towels and pot holders in it. I can also see when it's full so I can plan my weekly or monthly trip to the laundromat.

I put the new grocery laundry cart in the living room between the love seat and the wall. That way it's easy for me to retrieve when I have to go to the store or to the laundromat. I'm not going to take the old cart because one of the wheels is wobbly and that makes it difficulty to push.

No comments: