Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I changed my cell phone to a monthly plan

‘Idál (Justice), 9 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 168 BE – Wednesday, May 25, 2011 about 6:25 PM Pacific Time

For the past three or four months, I have ran out of minutes before I ran out of month. Therefore, I changed my cell phone to a monthly plan. Last year, when I bought the phone 300 minutes for 60 days was fine. In fact, it was more then I used and the minutes I did not use carried over. However, the past two or three months I have ran out of minutes before I ran out of month.

At the end of last month, I bought 600 minutes for 60 days and ran low on minutes last week. Therefore, I changed to an unlimited monthly plan. Now I do not have to worry about running out of minutes before my check hits the bank. True I cannot carry over the unused minutes, but it is worth the price because I do not have to worry about using minutes at the end of the month.

I can now call anyone I want without worry. I do not have to consider whether to answer my cell phone when it rings. In addition, I have discovered a new definition for unlimited. Life is good.

No comments: