Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Early Voting

‘Idál (Justice), 2 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 168 BE – Wednesday, May 18, 2011 about 6:49 PM Pacific Time

The Municipal General Election is on Tuesday, June 7, 2011. Early voting begins on Saturday, May 21, and ends on Friday, June 3, 2011. I received my sample ballet a few days ago. I look at it a couple of times each day, attempting to figure out what day to vote.

Saturday, May 21, is out because I have food to pick up that morning. Mom has someone to stay with her, so I do not have to take her with me. However, I do have to be back to the house by 11:00 or 11:30 AM and will not have time to drive to any of the early voting polls.

I think I will vote either Sunday, May 29, or Monday, May 30, because the early polls are located near my house. I am working the polls on June 7, so I have to vote early and I enjoy voting early. The only thing I have to do now is decide whom I am voting for, I will decide before Saturday, just in case I get a chance to vote then.

No comments: