Monday, May 23, 2011

Mom begins Adult daycare this week

Kamál (Perfection), 7 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 168 BE – Monday, May 23, 2011 about 6:50 PM Pacific Time

The schedule for my mother to begin adult daycare is Wednesday, May 25. I do not think Mom is going to like going for the first few days, but once she gets used to it and it becomes a part of her routine, I think she will be all right. It will be good for her to get out of the house and interact with other people.

I am looking forward to see how she likes the experience. I am looking forward to having some time to go to the laundromat without having to worry about Mom. I would prefer to do the laundry at home, but I have to have the pipes behind the washer fixed and that will cost more money then we have right now.

I plan to schedule time at the laundromat on Thursday and Friday this week. I plan taking three baskets of laundry each day, I will be happy if I get one of those days to do laundry. It seems that I encounter some sort of difficulty when I schedule a specific time for any activity. In addition to the laundromat, I have to take my car into the shop because I think there is a problem with the thermostat. I need to do a couple of other items, but I have to do laundry on at least one day.

No comments: