Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am a World Class Worrier

Jamál (Beauty), 13 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 168 BE – Sunday, May 29, 2011 about 12:54 PM Pacific Time

I took Parade’s quiz “Are you a world-class worrier?” My score was 77%, which confirms what I already suspected. I am a word-class worrier! I can see the worst-case scenario on a clear blue sky. In the sport of worrying, I am a professional athlete. My list of worst-case scenarios is infinite.

Since worry causes stress, I need to come up with a plan to stop worrying. I need to take a deep breath and remember what a friend once told me. She said that the things she worried about never happened. The things she never worried about and never thought to worry about occurred. I have to remember this when my worst-case scenarios rear their ugly heads, invade my mind, and cause my dark brown hair to turn white with stress.

Stress interferes with the solution to the problem. If I am worrying about something that may never happen, I cannot solve the immediate problem. I suggest that anyone who worries about anything go to the Parade website and take the test. This test is fun and educational and it will give you an idea of the type of worrier you are. Click on this link Are You A WorldClass Worrier

No comments: