Friday, December 18, 2009

Oversleeping in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 7 Masá’il (Questions), 166 BE – Friday, December 18, 2009 about 11:33 AM Pacific Time

I don't like oversleeping because it starts my day out late. However, the past week or so I've overslept. The alarm goes off and I turn it off. I think the clock is too close to the bed. I need to put the clock far enough away so that I have to get out of bed to turn it off.

Most people wouldn't consider sleeping until 6:45 AM oversleeping, but I do. I have a prescription I have to take on an empty stomach and then wait an hour before I can eat breakfast. If I get up at 6:45, I take the tablet about 7:00 AM, which means I can't eat until about 8:00. I get hungry before then.

Overslept again
Friday so I started late
behind all day long.

No comments: