Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Last Saturday in 2009

Jalál (Glory), 15 Masá’il (Questions), 166 BE – Saturday, December 26, 2009 about 4:34 PM

It's the last Saturday in 2009, an interesting and stressful year not as stressful as 2007 or 2008, but stressful none the less. I have a complete set of new dentures and still getting used to them. The dentures still feel alien in my mouth, I know that isn't a good description, but that's how they feel.

I eat just about anything I want; however, the dentures have slowed me down a bit. Actually I'm enjoying the taste of food better with the dentures then I did with my natural teeth. I still have issues with the bottom dentures moving around in my mouth, but I'm handling it. I usually just slow down a bit when that happens.

The problem is I can't find a denture adhesives that I can use and still hold the bottom dentures in place. I'm going to try something new this next week and see if that works, if it doesn't work then I'll just have to get used to the dentures moving around. I'll just have to take smaller bits and chew slower.

No comments: