Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Begins

3 Sharaf 163 B.E. - January 2, 2007

On a personal level, 2007 has begun on a good footing. For me this is going to be The Year of the Poem. I’ve set up a pen and paper in which to write each day’s poem. Now I have tried this project a couple of times before and had problems keeping it up. However, I didn’t have a pen and paper journal or any time of journal to write the poems in, this the project continues until December 31, 2007. My first poem of 2007 is A New Beginning.

On a community level 2007 begun on bad tone. The first police involved shooting of the year occurred yesterday evening (January 1) at about 9:00 p.m. Haven’t heard a lot of other news this morning. I didn’t turn the T.V. on until about 5:44 a.m. this morning, so the rest of the news concerns the Day of Mourning and the weather. Channel Three is kicking off A New Year A New You this morning. This is to help people keep their New Year’s Resolutions. Well I guess that’s all for today.

No comments: