Monday, January 29, 2007

The End of the Month

11 Sultan 163 B.E. - Monday, January 29, 2007

It’s almost the end of January. February is going to be an interesting month. This week is the final week of my masters’ class. The final project, which is the group project, is due on Saturday, February 2. On Sunday, February 3, I have two Ruhi classes the first is book 6 and the second, I’m one of the tutors, begins at 7:00 p.m. The course I’m helping tutor is Book 1.

I’ll finish both book 6 and Book 4 in February, those are the two Ruhi books I needed to complete the series. Now that I’ve completed the series of Ruhi books and my masters degree, I’m at a loss of what to do next. OK, I know one is find a job to use the master’s degree, but I’m not talking about the obvious here.

I can focus more on creative writing, then before. I’m sort of nervous about a new phase of my life. I now have more time to spend on other things besides schoolwork. My degree does give me the ability to teach in the school system. The question now is How can I use my knowledge for Baha’u’llah? I suppose I’ll find out soon.

I submitted my finial individual project in the class Saturday, January 27. It is a Lectora instructional module. I think one thing I’ll do is do the entire module the way I’d originally planned. The module was about the mystic poet Tahirih. Originally, I had planned five sections of content for the module, but the requirement for the class was two sections of content, with two sections of learning activities and a final assessment exam with a maximum of twenty-five questions. It had five questions for each TCO (I can’t remember right off what TCO stands for or even if TCO is what I mean).

OK, I need a vacation or at least a couple of rides on a roller coaster. I’m going to post this. I’ll do an update later on the Lectora project and tell more about it. Right now I have a group chat coming up in an hour or so and I want to relax a little so I can make sense on the chat. I think my main problems is that I spent the last 10 months (I think it was 10 months, although it seems like 10 years) working on the masters’ degree without thinking about what would come after I completed the program. I’m near the end and I need a rest.

No comments: