Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tutoring a Ruhi Course

5 Sultan 163 B.E. - Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I’m going to assist with a Ruhi Study Circle beginning in February. I’ll be assisting with Book 1: Reflections on the Life of the Spirit. This is the first time I’ve facilitated a Ruhi course. I’ve taken almost all of the courses with the exception of Book 5 and the two books that aren’t released yet. This is going to be fun.

I’ll finish the two books I’m taking in February. One is on Saturday morning and the other is on Sunday afternoon. The book I’m tutoring is on Sunday evening. So my week end is full.

In addition to the Ruhi books, I’m graduating with a masters degree in instructional technology. So I’ll be getting a new job this year, this is only January but 2007 looks as if it’s going to be a good year.

There are still some collectables I need to sell, but I don’t have a digital camera to take a picture to post. Oh well, I’ll get them sold eventually, at least some of them, but I’m not going to worry about it right now. What I need to day now is focus on the rest of the masters class and getting published.

No comments: