Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Chilly

9 Ilm 163 B.E. - October 24, 2006

It’s a little chilly in Las Vegas today. It rained a bit this morning and now the air is dam and chilly. Of course, this being fall the weather is nice, not the triple digits that occur in summer here. I haven’t turned the heat on yet, I turn the cold air off in September. I suppose eventually I’m going to have to turn the heat on, but right now it doesn’t get too cold, just a little chilly and a sweater and some socks take care of that.

I didn’t hear much of the weather this morning, I think that a chance of rain was predicted, but the weather person was having some trouble with the weather computer at the station I watch. The computer was freezing up on him.

I got up at 4:00 a.m. this morning and it wasn’t chilly then. When I said my morning prayers, it was nice. So nice that I considered going on the patio after the sun came up. It rained after sunrise and got chilly so I stayed in the house. I hope it doesn’t rain around noon. I feed the cats on the enclosed patio, because they seem to like it there. If it rains, I have to feed them in the house and for the rest of the day they act up. I know the do that because they aren’t fed on the patio. When they eat outside, they don’t act up the way they do when they eat in the house.

It must be a little chillier than I thought because none of the cats are up yet. Lion or Troubles usually pester me when I’m working at the computer, they’re still asleep. They will make up for it later so I guess I better get as much done as possible before one of them starts. I can’t pet the cat and type at the some time.

No comments: