Monday, October 09, 2006

Spiritual Toolkit

14 Mashiyyat 163 B.E. - October 9 - 10, 2006

I’ve been thinking about toolkits this evening. What brought toolkits to mind was a discussion about Bloom’s Taxonomy in my chat for EDU636 Instructional Technology. My next assignment is to write objectives for to go along with a Lectora assignment. In order to write the objectives, I have to use specific verbs based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. The instructor suggested one of the things necessary in a toolkit for use in instructional technology was a list of the verbs. So I googled the verbs for the assignment and then I realized that we have toolkits for lots of things in our lives. Therefore, I have decided to start a list of items in my Spiritual Toolkit.
Nine Things in My Spiritual Toolkit

A string of 95 prayer beads
Baha’I Prayer Book
The Katib-i-Aqdas
The Katib-i-Iqan
Gems of Divine Mystery
The Summons of the Lord of Host
The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys
The Hidden Words of Baha’u’llah
The Tabernacle of Unity


No comments: