Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Three Dreams

15 Mulk 162 B.E. February 20-21, 2006 A.D.

Intriguing is the word for the day, or at least the dreams I had last night. Periodically I sleep and wake up several times over the night because of dreams and then go back to sleep again. Another fascinating aspect about my dreams is that I dream in color and I know I am dreaming during my dream experience. In addition, I repeat dreams over a night, a week, a month or a year. Last night I repeated three different dream three times during the night.

One of the dreams (I think this was the first dream) had to do with music, in the dream people were playing bells or ringing bells. The bells sounded small and melodic and the song they were playing was familiar to me, but I am not sure of the name. The tune sounded like a song I have heard the Las Vegas Baha’i Choir sing at the Baha’i Center during spiritual services. Each time I had this dream last night or perhaps I should say early this morning, because I did not get to bed until after midnight, the bells were playing the same song. Another interesting thing about this dream is that the bells resembled the voices of people singing more then bells ringing.

In the second dream, there were light rainbows of light dancing through my dream. The light illuminated the pages of a book and sheets of various colored paper. There were words on the pages of the book, I do not remember what the words said; I just know there were words on the book’s pages. The paper had pictures and drawing of different buildings, one of the buildings on the paper was the Baha’i Temple under constructed in Chili while the other pictures show other Baha’i Temples in different parts of the world. In addition, there were papers with drawings of other religious structures and symbols.

In the third dream, a group of people were laughing, playing and walking through the streets of a city. The members of the group wore various colors and styles of clothing and their skin tones reflected every color of human skin tone in the world. I am not sure what the group was doing, when some approached the group and ask a question a person in the group answered the question. In addition, if someone approached the group wanting something i.e. money, food, water etc. someone in the group gave whatever was wanted or needed without asking a question or wanting any type of remittance in return.

Each of these dream repeated three times during the night. I went to sleep, a dream woke me up, I laid in bed thinking about the dream and then went back to sleep. This is how the night went, I woke up this early morning (despite the fact I did not get to bed until after midnight) feeling refreshed, happy and unworried. I feel as if I had eight hours of sleep rather than just four or five hours of sleep.

No comments: