Monday, February 20, 2006

Individual Potential

14 Mulk 162 B.E. February 19-20, 2006 A.D.

My Thoughts on Developing My Individual Potential

I am a unique individual, I have my own path to walk through life, I have my own talents to develop and I can reflect the attributes of God in my own unique wavelengths. I am a human being walking my own path toward immortality. As I travel my path through the physical world, I encounter other unique human beings walking their own paths toward eternity.

The path I am traveling through the physical world carries me from conception to death and into the spiritual world beyond. On this path, I encounter difficulties and tests that develop my innate potential and talents and polish the mirror of my soul so that I can reflect the attributes of divinity. Sometimes I or other individuals I encounter in my journey towards God engender these tests and difficulties. Sometimes these tests and difficulties are gifts from God, blessing from the Divine Essence that created the universe.

I am responsible for the way I react to these tests and difficulties; I am experiencing these tests and difficulties from my own individual point of view. My point of view is different from the points of view of other people I encounter on my physical journey through this world, this material plain of existence. I am responsible for my own actions and emotional responses to the tests and difficulties or growing pains that occur during my travel on the material plain. Here, upon this material plain I have a choice, I can choose to develop my spiritual attributes or I can focus exclusive on acquiring material objects.

My spiritual attributes are like the wings of a butterfly, which allows the creature to ascend into the sky and fly from flower to flower. As I travel my path of material existence I choose develop my spiritual ability, which are the divine attributes, or I choose not to develop them. At the death of my physical body, when my soul ascends into the next world, all I will have are those spiritual abilities I have developed here on this plain of existence. Either any spiritual attribute I have not developed here I will receive from the Divine Essence or I will have to learn to do without.

No comments: