Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Multitude of Ways to Say I Love You

8 Mulk 162 B.E. February 13-14, 2006 A.D.

How To Say I Love You

How do you say I love, there are a thousand different ways. Each language has its own phrase, each culture has its own ways, each religion has love message and each person has special ways. So let us take a moment and say I love you to someone, if your are not sure of the language or the appropriate way then write a greeting from your heart, perform an act of service for the person’s favorite charity, or read a verse from that person’s Holy Book.

There are a thousand different ways to say I love you. So take a moment or two to day and find someone to whom you can say in either actions or words: I love you!

Valentine’s Day Blessing

May the muse of Valentine’s Day,
Give you the phrases to write or say,
May the Divine Essence give you someone
To write, say or send the I love you.

Valentine’s Day Poem

When seen through the eyes of love
The multitude names of God become a single phrase,
When seen through the eyes of the Divine
The difference of humanity become inconsequential
And the three onenesses echo through
The soul of the seeker and the mind of the lover.

Here is a website with the way I love you is said in many different languages: http://www.columbia.edu/~sss31/rainbow/i-love-you.html. Just click on the title to today’s blog and it will take you to this site.

No comments: