Thursday, June 22, 2006

Morning Thoughts

18 Nur 163 B.E. – June 22, 2006 A.D.

I don’t want to write anything this morning. I want to play games instead, but that isn’t going to get any of my projects complete. So far this morning I’ve posted three short items to the group project that is due next week in my AIU course and I’ve posted a few paragraphs to my writing.com blog. That’s it! My heart just isn’t into writing today.

In fact, the only thing I really want to do this morning is play games either open cell or bookworm. I don’t want to do anything else, but playing games isn’t going to get any thing completed. Playing games only puts off the inevitable. I suppose I could give in and play a game or two, but if I play bookworm it won’t be a short game. As for open cell, when I play that’s slow as well because I attempt to see what the results of each possible choice will be. I simply don’t have time to give into temptation today.

I’ve go another paper due in EDU622 on Saturday. I have to work on it a little bit each day or spend all evening Friday and all morning Saturday working on it. I don’t do my best work that way. I have to get most of the paper complete before then, so that the only thing I have left is to put the paper together. Then there is the group project that’s due next week. I have to do a little bit of research on my part of the paper, in addition, I need to go back online at AIU and post to the class discussion board. I posted my completed discussion board project yesterday, but I have to respond to the posting of one or two other students today.

In addition, I’ve got a rewrite to work on and a novel chapter to complete. I don’t have time to play games. I get too involved with the games to let myself play them today. Writing this has help a little bit. I’m a little more willing now to write than I was before. So I think I’ll post this, then go and finish my morning prayers, before getting to work on anything else.

No comments: