Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Thoughts On the Past Few Days

14 Kalimat 162 B.E. (July 25-26, 2005 A.D.)

It has been an interesting few days. I have did a lot of writing, just not in my blog. On one of those days there was a storm. I listened to the rain that day. The other days I reviewed writing at writing.com. While doing the review I learned a lot about review and about writing. So now I am going to approach some essays and other ideas I have. I am not going to stop review I am simply going to slow it down a little and not do as much as I did in those few days.

Yesterday I spent most of the day reading and waiting for my brakes to be fixed. Now I have to raise the money to have the struts fixed. It is always something. Life does not give you a brake. Anyway that is how things have been going.

This morning the birds around my house were happy, extremely happy. The all sing (sang) [which ever] at once, sounded good to hear creatures happy to see the morning sun. While that it for now.

1 comment:

Kerry M. Conway said...

*smiles*

i love waking up to the warm songs of the birds. there songs alway put a little pep in my step, and make me smile.

it's truly the simple things in life that bring us peace.