Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Epiphany #1: procrastination

15 Kalimat 162 B.E. July 26 - 27, 2005 A.D.

I realized today there are several reasons I procrastinate. First, is fear. Second, I over think when I go to do something. Both reasons are probably related. However, I am not going to go into that right now. In fact the over thinking may lead to the fear or, at least, feed it. I think the best thing may be to just do it. That way I do not over think and feed the fear. Usually when I "just do it" (so to speak) I do not over think the process and whatever I am doing turns out alright (or is it all right).

OK, now that I have written that - what else was I going to say? Oh yes, I am now a preferred author at writing.com. You can click on the Prosperous Snow link to get to my writing.com website. Why Prosperous Snow? Interesting question. Prosperous is the meaning of my middle name and Snow the meaning of my first name.

No comments: