Sunday, July 10, 2005

My Blog Journey

Creating this blog has taken a long time. Deciding how I wanted the title to look and what I wanted it to say took a while. This is a journal of faith, writing and transformation; each a component of my soul's journey. I cannot separate faith from my life, from my writing or from transformation.

We are all butterflies emerging from our cocoons as we journey through this material plain. It is not an easy journey, rather it is a process of developing the spiritual attributes necessary to our soul's in the next world. Each of us face tests that help us develop these attributes; each of us face choices and those choices help us learn both trust in God and develop spiritual attributes.

For myself I must write about the journey. I am compelled to write poems, essays and short stories that reflect that journey and, in some way, describe the journey. Each of us must find our own way to describe the journey of transformation.

18 Rahmat 162 B.E. (July 10-11, 2005 A.D.)

No comments: