Thursday, July 28, 2005

Epiphany #2: Goals

15 Kalimat 162 B.E. July 27-28, 2005 A.D.

I have found that I need to write my goals down and display them if I am going to achieve them. I have a tendency to procrastinate and if the goals are not written down, I put them off. Also I need encouragement to achieve them. So I am going to post my writing goals in the Snowflake Chronicles. That way I have them written in a place that I can find them and I have a support team to ask me how I am doing. May also post some of them on this blog as well, but I have not decided yet. If I do post any in this blog it will be those I want to explore here. I will only post about nineteen at a time. OK, I have a tendency to either over estimate or under estimate what I can do at any given time. You would think at my age I would have figured out what my limitations are. Although I do not think the problem has much to do with limitation. I suspect I am trying to stretch. One goal I am going to list here right now is this: I am going to write one hundred words each day for the next week. This a pledge a made to a writing.com group. I am also reviewing book for the next month chapter by chapter for a contest at writing.com. I think that is all for now. I am part of the feature at a poetry reading to night and I need to get ready to go.

No comments: