Monday, June 26, 2017

Motivational Monday or Lost Monday

Motivational Monday 
Or was it a lost Monday 
Somewhere in between 

After a difficult start this morning, I finally got  motivated to accomplish something. Most of what I did today was phone calls. I had to call my insurance agent to see if they would cover some of the cost for compression stockings. They will. I called my doctor to have her start the paperwork to get the compression stockings. I don't know how much my co-pay will be, but that's alright because I will find the money. 

I also accomplished a little writing and some Facebook time. I think I may be spending too much time on Facebook. Perhaps I should cut down on the statue updates because I would get more writing accomplished. I only need to update my status one or twice a day, unless it is a special occasion. 

No comments: