Thursday, June 22, 2017

Gratitude List for Thursday, June 22, 2017

Today I am thankful...
         01. ...that in the past six days I have written ten poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty.
         02. ...for bottles of frozen water because of the triple digit temperatures here in Las Vegas.
         03. ...that I downloaded an app to my smartphone to count my steps. So far today I've taken 456 steps.
         04. ...for fresh the fresh brewed Folgers black silk coffee that I have each morning.
         05. ...that I downloaded apps to give me access to some of the Baha'i Prayers and Scriptures.
         06. ...for the birds I heard singing this morning when I went for my walk.
         07. ...that my poem "I Never Saw Grandpa Wear Blue Jeans" was featured in the WDC poetry newsletter of June 21, 2017.
         08. ...for the prayers revealed by The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'-Baha because they help refocus my positive attitude when I get depressed.
         09. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.
         10. ...for the working air conditioner we have in this apartment.

No comments: