Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thankful Thursday Gratitude Journal Entry

3 Nur 164 B.E. – Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today is Thankful Thursday and time for another Gratitude Journal Entry. I’ve decided to post today’s entry to this blog. Glory is the name of my Gratitude Journal. Thankful Thursday entries usually consist of 10 items.

Dear Glory,

Today I am thankful for all the helpful reviews I receive on writing.com.

Today I am thankful for my mother getting better. She is using her walker more and more.

Today I am thankful for my sister birthday coming up on the 15th. I have time enough to compose a birthday poem for her and send it with the birthday card.

Today I am thankful for completing two more chapters in the sci-fi story I’m writing for the anthology group I belong to on writing.com. I think I have only two more chapters to complete before I finish the story.

Today I am thankful for a clean backyard and trimmed oleanders.

Today I am thankful for the Long Healing Prayer revealed by Baha’u’llah.

Today I am thankful for another month’s upgraded membership to writing.com.

Today I am thankful for the cool weather we’ve had in Vegas for the past couple of days. When I took Mom to get her blood test it was cool enough for a sweater.

Today I am thankful for the mourning dove that calls every morning.

Today I am thankful for having gas in the car.

Yours Gratefully,
Neva, Prosperous Snow, Poet 999

No comments: